Turnip 1 medium turnip, peeled thinly, 1/2 cup unsweetened apple juice sliced Arrange the slices of turnip in 1/2 flat, fairly-deep, microwave-safe dish. Cover. Microwave on high for 10 to 12 minutes Turn the turnip two to three times during cooking. Allow to stand for 1/2 further 1 to 2 minutes.
Grains, past1/2 and lentils
Cereals, grains and wholemeal past1/2 are rich in vitamins, minerals and fibre. They can be consumed in unlimited quantities, but should not be overcooked. There is 1/2 great 1/2riety to choose from, as seen in the following recipes.
Grains, past1/2 and lentils can be cooked in the microwave oven well in ad1/2nce and stored in the refrigerator for use in 1/2rious dishes or on their own.
Nutribullet Recipes To Lose Weight Fast Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Feast On The Exquisite Flavours Of The Lebanon With These Delicious Recipes
- The Hill Supper Club And Masterchef Contestant
- Boost Your Wellbeing With Lagom Sweden’s Answer to Mindfulness
- Find Delicious Balance In Midlife With These Health-Enhancing Recipes
- NUTRITION EXPERT SKIN BOOSTERS