• Puree the onions and ginger in a blender.
• Heat oil in a pot, and add cumin seeds.
• When the cumin seeds sizzle, add the onion puree, and let it cook for 10-15 minutes on low heat, stirring occasionally.
• Wash spinach and microwave in a large container with 1 cup of water for 7 minutes.
• Blend into a puree after the spinach is cooked. Add more water if needed to ensure a gravy consistency.
• Add the spinach to the onion gravy.
• Add garam masala, coriander powder, salt, lemon juice, and let simmer for 10 minutes.
• Add tofu or paneer cubes, simmer for 2 more minutes and serve.
Palak Paneer Photo Gallery
Serves 2 to 4
1 lb. baby spinach (organic)
8 oz. paneer or firm tofu (cut into 1/2 inch cubes)
1 inch cube ginger
1 tsp cumin seeds
2 tbsp canola oil 1/2 tsp turmeric
1 tsp garam masala (or curry powder)
salt to taste
2 tsp coriander powder
lemon juice from 1/2 lemon
Maybe You Like Them Too
- What Can I Do to Stop Feeling Hungry All the Time Without Eating?
- How often should you work out?
- What’s The Best Way to Measure my Weight Loss Progress e.g. Scale Dress Size Compliments From Friends?
- Should You Completely Avoid Junk Food?
- WHY YOU’RE NOT LOSING WEIGHT