Before jumping in the pool…
Wet hair from faucet/shower. It will act as a shield to keep chlorinated water out.
Apply conditioner and do not rinse out…another layer of protection.
Wear cap. I know, I know…but if you love your hair, this is the most effective way to protect it from strong chemicals in pool water.
Rinse hair before chlorine and or salts are allowed to dry in the hair. Once it’s allowed to dry on the hair, it sticks and continues drying out the hair…reactivates every time hair is exposed to heat. Use an exfoliating treatment as soon as possible.
Pictures of hairstyles for quinceaneras Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- THOSE BROWS! THAT HAIR! THOSE LIPS! THAT SKIN!
- The go-to For Mothers-of-The Bride Seeking Style and Comfort
- Deliciously Healthy NUTS FOR DOUGHNUTS
- 4 Best Workout Leggings and Tights
- HOW TO CREATE THE EXCITEMENT OF AN AFFAIR IN YOUR RELATIONSHIP