extremely serves 4 easy
20 minutes none + 4 hours to chill
115 g/4 oz digestive biscuits, finely crushed 4 tbsp butter, melted, plus extra for greasing 100 g/3 oz caster sugar juice of 1 lemon 2 tbsp grated lemon rind 350 g/12 oz cream cheese
350 g/12 oz curd cheese 150 ml/5 1 oz double cream, whipped 400 g/1 oz canned pineapple slices, drained and halved
pinch of freshly grated nutmeg, to decorate (optional)
Put the crushed biscuits into a large bowl and mix in the melted butter. Grease a 20-cm/8-inch loose-bottomed cake tin with butter, then press the biscuit mixture evenly over the base.
Put the sugar into a separate bowl and stir in the lemon juice and the lemon rind. Add the cheeses and beat until thoroughly combined. Fold in the cream. Spread the cream mixture evenly over the biscuit layer. Cover with clingfilm and place in the refrigerator to chill for at least 4 hours.
Remove the cheesecake from the refrigerator, turn out onto a serving platter and spread the pineapple slices over the top. Sprinkle over a little grated nutmeg, if using. Serve immediately.
Pineapple cheesecake Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Feast On The Exquisite Flavours Of The Lebanon With These Delicious Recipes
- The Hill Supper Club And Masterchef Contestant
- Boost Your Wellbeing With Lagom Sweden’s Answer to Mindfulness
- Find Delicious Balance In Midlife With These Health-Enhancing Recipes
- NUTRITION EXPERT SKIN BOOSTERS