Full, voluminous, sideswept curls are everything! They are both eye-catching and easy to achieve. Follow these simple steps to get this gorgeous style.
The Most Popular Layered Hairstyles for 2019 Photo Gallery
Layered Haircuts Short and Curly Haircuts
Best Short Hairstyles for Thick Hair Short Haircuts for
Pretty Long Hairstyles for Best Hairstyles for Long Hair
1. Cleanse and deep-condition the hair thoroughly.
2. Blow the hair using a handheld blow-dryer with comb attachment.
3. Flat-iron the hair until it has a bone-straight texture.
4. Starting at the crown, bevel the hair in sections and then pin the curls in place to set the pattern. Be sure to curl the hair in the direction you want the curls to fall.
5. After the curls are in place, spray them with holding spray.
6. After allowing the hair to set for 30 to 40 minutes, release the curls and comb through to loosen.
7. Create an off-center part.
8. Sweep the curls to one side to finish.