What causes leptin resistance? Insulin!
It’s too much insulin that triggers leptin resistance. It’s insulin that blocks vital leptin signals, so your VMH is blind to those vital signals which would tell it you’re full, that you need to stop eating – which of course you don’t, and so the weight piles on.
What causes your pancreas to produce so much insulin?
Too much low-fibre processed food, high in sugar and saturated fat – and sugary drinks! This is the cause of your evolutionary mismatch. This is what causes your biochemistry to get turned on its head!
So what effect does all this insulin have?
Remember, insulin is your energy storage hormone. So the more insulin you produce, the more fat is stuffed into your fat cells. However, the worst effect of lots of insulin in your system is that you become insulin resistant.
Qigong Weight Loss Exercises Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- That exercising outside is good for your body
- What Can I Do to Stop Feeling Hungry All the Time Without Eating?
- How often should you work out?
- What’s The Best Way to Measure my Weight Loss Progress e.g. Scale Dress Size Compliments From Friends?
- Should You Completely Avoid Junk Food?