Quick Fricassee Recipe
Cooking Time: 10 minutes You will need for 2 servings:
1 packet onion sauce 1 small can button
1 pint milk
8 oz. diced cooked lamb mushrooms
1 Make up the sauce as directed on the packet using 1 pint milk.
2 Stir in the lamb and mushrooms. Heat through.
3 Serve with rice or creamed potatoes.
Chilli hot pot
Cooking Time: about 30 minutes
You will need for 4 servings:
2 onions 1 packet tomato soup
1 clove garlic f pint water
1 green pepper 1-lb. can red kidney
1 tablespoon oil beans
1 lb. raw minced 1* level teaspoons beef chilli powder
1 Slice onions finely, chop garlic, cut pepper into thin strips.
2 Heat oil, saut6 onions, garlic, pepper and beef until well browned.
3 Stir in tomato soup.
4 Gradually stir in water, bring to the boil.
5 Add the kidney beans and chilli powder.
6 Reduce heat, cover and simmer until meat is tender. Serve with French bread.
Quick Fricassee Recipe Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Feast On The Exquisite Flavours Of The Lebanon With These Delicious Recipes
- The Hill Supper Club And Masterchef Contestant
- Boost Your Wellbeing With Lagom Sweden’s Answer to Mindfulness
- Find Delicious Balance In Midlife With These Health-Enhancing Recipes
- NUTRITION EXPERT SKIN BOOSTERS