RADISH Can Help You Lose Weight
Radishes take little room in this blog and that’s all they need on your plate or pre-dinner salad appetiser. They are a great promoter of digestive juices, as they are a very good source of organic chlorine (1000mg), ideal for stimulating the supply of protein digestive enzymes in the stomach through the release of pepsinogen. Chlorine is heat sensitive, but it is great for reducing mucus, and in addition, radishes supply a volatile ether oil that increases mucus elimination and has proved beneficial in cases of tuberculosis, coughs and bronchitis. Radishes also supply sulphur (715mg), ideal for people with weak bile secretion to assist fat digestion. The strong taste is due to the chlorine and sulphur. Don’t be scared of the radish; it is not as powerful as ‘big brother’, the horseradish!
NOTE: d.v. refers to the daily value for women 25-50 years, refer to RDI chart for adult male and child values.
GLYCEMIC CALORIES – total- 23 kcal. per 100 grams
INDEX-20 Calories from- Carb- 13 Protein- 7 Fat- 3
RADISH Can Help You Lose Weight Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- That exercising outside is good for your body
- What Can I Do to Stop Feeling Hungry All the Time Without Eating?
- How often should you work out?
- What’s The Best Way to Measure my Weight Loss Progress e.g. Scale Dress Size Compliments From Friends?
- Should You Completely Avoid Junk Food?