Body Survey No. 1: Physical Examination
Restorative Yoga Poses Without Props Photo Gallery
The following questions are designed to help you determine if this is a sphere where you need to do some work.
1. Start out by completing this sentence: “If I could change one thing about my body, it would be to.
2. Now consider why you want to change this particular aspect of yourself. Is it because you view this physical feature as too large, too ugly, too weird? Do you have any evidence that other people find this aspect of your body off-putting?
3. Can you change this aspect of yourself through exercise, dieting, modifying your critical thoughts, cosmetic surgery, or some other method? What are the pros and the cons of doing so?
4. Assuming the pros outweigh the cons, create a step-by-step guide to help you achieve whatever change you’ve identified that could improve your thoughts or body. List your steps in chronological order and be very detailed.
5. Give yourself a time frame for executing this plan.