Gentle abrasive for cleaning the teeth and reducing bacteria in the mouth.
Sprinkle sea salt onto moistened toothbrush and proceed to brush. Optional: Add 1 drop of sage essential oil to powdered toothbrush. Makes enough for 1 brushing.
Salt Tooth Powder Homemade Photo Gallery
Your brain makeup may be crucial for mental and emotional makeup, but it is also an organ, and exercising it is just as important as exercising your legs, arms or stomach muscles. Exercising your brain, which may help slow memory loss and keep you mentally sharper for longer, includes critical and strategic thinking, reading, problem-solving and games, but also less tangible things like daydreaming and exploring ideas. It is easy to forget about this, easy to think we don not have time or we are too grown up for it. Yes, many of us have jobs that keep our minds challenged, but introducing a strategic-thinking challenge that is fun or a creative activity you enjoy will serve your mental wellbeing a lot more than stressful tasks at work. Adult colouring books; writing stories, a daily journal or letters to family or friends; Sudoku; problem-solving games; crosswords; cross-stitch or knitting; painting find something you enjoy and make sure you make time for it regularly. EATING WELL Being active is important, but if you don not fuel your body with good food, then all your hard work will go to waste. For me, this means following a ‘clean’, wholefood eating approach whenever I can. Eating ‘clean’ involves avoiding processed foods like packaged snacks and refined sugars where possible, and focusing on whole, fresh foods. Of course, sometimes it isn not possible, and sometimes you just want to eat what you want to eat, so I try to commit to an 80/20 approach: eating ‘clean’ 80 per cent of the time and whatever my soul desires the remaining 20 per cent. MY TOP TIPS FOR exercise motivation Mix up your exercise try to vary your workouts to avoid getting bored.
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Nutrition Trends in US 2020
- CLEAN UP YOUR ACT
- Arabella Dupont on Stylish Stationery Super Skincare and Hottest Trends
- Nimue Skin Cream
- Saying Goodbye to Dull Skin and Wrinkles