1/2 lb. bean curd 1 oz. lard
1 tsp. chopped scallion
1 oz. ground pork
1 preserved cucumber A piece of salted ginger
1 tbsp. minced shrimp
1 tbsp. sugar Salt to taste Sesame oil to taste
1. Dice bean curd and parboil. Remove from heat and drain excess water.
2. Heat a little lard in a pan over a high heat, add chopped scallion and stir. Add pork, bean curd, salted cucumber, salted ginger, shrimp, sugar, and salt. When the bean curd changes color, add lard and sesame oil. Stir-fry about 1 minutes until the aroma comes out and serve.
SALTED CUCUMBER AND BEAN CURD Photo Gallery
Massage is an ancient therapy, whose name comes from the Greek word meaning to touch. It is far and away the most popular beauty spa treatment, apart from beauty parlor services. There are various types of massage, and its therapeutic value comes from its ability to relax and drain muscles of stress, and realize the good effects of stroking the skin. Massage is one of the basic services that a beauty spa ordinarily offers, and its dual ability to make the recipient feel pampered, and to deliver makeup benefits at the same time, is the reason it is so popular. Many makeupcare professionals include therapeutic massage in regimens for treating a wide variety of makeup issues, as a supplement to traditional medical treatments. Research has shown the positive effects of massage on heart rate, blood pressure, circulation, lymph flow, and muscle tension, not to mention the benefits of easing stress on most of the body’s systems. Spas are increasingly becoming the venue for patients in need of massage, alongside those who simply want the relaxation and release of tension and stress that massage offers. Types of Massage Types of massage are many and varied, some of them familiar, and others quite exotic. Swedish massage is the most common, and well known as a relaxation technique. The therapist will use a lotion or oil, and apply it in long smooth strokes, kneading, and making circular movements on superficial layers of muscle.
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Homestyle Chips Recipes
- Where to Find Tropical Fruits
- HOW TO DINE ALONE
- HOW TO MAKE A VICTORIA SPONGE
- HOW TO ROLL A BURRITO OR FAJITA