1 lb. bean curd
1 piece of bamboo, cooked
4 oz. salted pork, cooked
4-6 leaves of tender Chinese cabbage as a garnish
2 cups clear broth
1 tbsp. sherry
1 tsp. chopped scallion and ginger
1 tbsp. sesame oil
Salt to taste
1. Dice bean curd. Cook in boiling water for half an hour until they are honey-combed, drain.
2. Cut cooked bamboo and salted pork into slices. Cut the Chinese cabbage into sections.
3. Combine broth, sherry, salted pork, bean curd, bamboo, chopped scallion and ginger in a pan to cook over a high flame. Bring to a boil and simmer for half an hour until the bean curd floats. Add Chinese cabbage, cook for a couple of minutes, season to taste. Transfer to a separate plate, sprinkle with sesame oil and serve.
SALTED PORK AND BEAN CURD Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Homestyle Chips Recipes
- Where to Find Tropical Fruits
- HOW TO DINE ALONE
- HOW TO MAKE A VICTORIA SPONGE
- HOW TO ROLL A BURRITO OR FAJITA