Naturally Fine is imagination, creativity and beauty. I wish I had learned to be more creative during my first few months of going natural. I suffered from Scarfitis for the first year, resorting to one or two headscarves because of boredom, a lack imagination and motivation. In the beginning you may feel your styling options are limited, but you can achieve great looks at any stage of your natural hair journey.
For a great looking Teeny Weany Afro start off with:
Step One: Damp or freshly washed and conditioned hair.
Step Two: Comb in a detangling spray or leave-in-conditioner.
Step Three: Using your fingers massage in a curl defining pudding or gel. I have had great success with Miss Jessie’s Curly Pudding and Kinky Curly Custard.
Step Four: Scrunch! Scrunch! Scrunch! And Twirl! Twirl! Twirl your ends with your fingers.
Step Five: Air-dry or sit under a hooded dryer to curly heaven.
Sassy hairstyles for short hair Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- THOSE BROWS! THAT HAIR! THOSE LIPS! THAT SKIN!
- The go-to For Mothers-of-The Bride Seeking Style and Comfort
- Deliciously Healthy NUTS FOR DOUGHNUTS
- 4 Best Workout Leggings and Tights
- HOW TO CREATE THE EXCITEMENT OF AN AFFAIR IN YOUR RELATIONSHIP