6 oz. bean curd
1 cup vegetable oil
6 oz. greens
Salt to taste
1 tbsp. powdered dried hot chilis
1 tsp. minced ginger
1/2 cup clear broth
1. Dice bean curd. Heat oil in a pan over a high flame and stir-fry until the bean curd turns yellow.
2. Minced the greens, put them in a bowl and add salt (about one teaspoon), and stir well. Two hours later, squeeze water out of the greens and they are ready for use.
3. Heat 1 tbsp. oil over high flame, add chili powder, minced ginger, greens and saute. Add broth, bean curd, salt and simmer until the stock dries. Transfer to a dish and serve.
SAUTEED BEAN CURD WITH SALTED VEGETABLES Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Here’s tThe Scoop on Our Latest Obsessions
- Mixed Leaves with Savory Granola
- Not Your Mother’s Slow Cooker Recipes for Entertaining
- Could you feed a family of four on: LESS THAN R100 A DAY?
- THE WEEKLY MEAL PLAN