Selection of natural oils for skin care
When you have a basic information arsenal, obtain two to three 15 ml of oil from two or three separate suppliers. (Note: It is usually rude to use a vendor’s free order line to discuss the oils, instead ask customer service and allow the seller enough time to respond to specific questions.) For your first purchase, lavender; eucalyptus; and I would recommend a citrus oil such as sweet orange or limfbn. Each of these oils is versatile and has a pleasant aroma.
Make sure that a uniform type of oil from different vendors is derived from the same plant species.
Here is a list of questions that can be used as a rule when purchasing essential oil. You do not have to ask all these questions; choose a few that matter to you and start with them.
Selection of natural oils for skin care Photo Gallery
1. Are the oils pure, unmixed solutions (also known as true and reliable) derived from high quality plant material? Vegetable oils or oils mixed with other contaminants will ensure superior results in your skin care products.
2. Where does the oil come from and how it is obtained? Is the oil obtained from naturally grown plant material or by wild picking harvest? The method of obtaining and knowing the source country can give an idea of the chemical composition and overall aromatic properties of each oil affected by climatic growth conditions, seasonal harvesting practices and other variables.
3. From which part of the oil plant did it come from? The juniper and carnation buds are very different from their complementary juniper needle and carnation oil.
4. How does the dealer store the oil? Storage habits are important, as your oil has not been delivered to you immediately after receipt by the seller. The best is to buy in dark bottles, away from heat and sunlight, and fresh as possible (unless you are after an aged daily chase!).
5. Are each oil priced on the basis of separately purchased quality, harvesting technique and other factors? Typically, the more oil you buy, the less you pay for the amount. The oils obtained by natural grown wild collecting, which are considered to have the greatest therapeutic benefit, are much more expensive than the oils obtained from plants grown by traditional farming methods.
6. Can you buy a small sample of oil, or if you buy 30 ml of oil, can you get a small sample of someone else? Many vendors sell samples, and if they hope to have business potential in the future, many will provide free samples. A reasonable sample volume is 1 or 20 drops. For example, you might want to package it in a transparent glass container to see its color and its structure. If the sample is yours, buy more oil immediately without losing time to get the most out of the same product. If you are not in the same qualification as you bought more, take back your money and return it.
7. From which group or type of oil is the plant obtained? When oil is obtained from more than one species, does the chemical structure differ from one species to another?
Maybe You Like Them Too
- NUTRITION EXPERT CARRY ON WITH COFFEE
- Beauty Secrets – Beauty Tips and Tricks From Celebs
- Bridal Bootcamp Anyone?
- The Know Reveal The New Hot Looks For Big Day Beauty
- Dream Wedding Venues