Acne: An inflammatory disease of the oil-producing glands of the skin.
Amino Acid: A building block of protein; over 20 amino acids are used by the body to form proteins in hair, skin, blood, nails, Short bob pixie haircuts and other tissues.
Anaemia: A reduction in the number, size, or colour of red blood cells, which results in reduced oxygen earning capacity of the blood.
Antibody: Compounds in the tissues and fluids that defend the body against foreign substances such as viruses and bacteria.
Anticoagulant: An agent that inhibits blood clotting.
Antioxidant: A compound that protects other compounds or tissues from oxygen fragments by reacting with oxygen.
Short bob pixie haircuts Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- I started my Dream Business After Appearing on Shark Tank South Africa’
- Best Hairstyles For 50 Year Old Woman
- Best Hairstyles For Women Over 40
- How To Take Care Of Your Skin?
- Khloé Kardashian Hairstyles – Haircuts – Hair Colors 2019