Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia/Lavandula officinalis) for your beautiful hair
Lavender has both antiseptic and antibiotic properties and assists in drawing blood to the scalp which helps prevent hair loss.
Numerous studies provide scientific evidence that aromatherapy with lavender oils helps improve sleep and promote relaxation.42 Stinging nettle (Urtica dioica):
Stinging nettle has been used for years to prevent hair loss and to encourage hair growth.
Short Haircut Round Face Asian Photo Gallery
Research has found that nettle root extract partially blocks the enzymes which are involved in the synthesis of dihydrotestosterone.43 Too high levels of dihydrotestosterone (DHT) contribute to baldness (see Hormone havoc chapter).
The irritant effect of stinging nettle is thought to assist in hair growth by aiding circulation.
Maybe You Like Them Too
- THOSE BROWS! THAT HAIR! THOSE LIPS! THAT SKIN!
- The go-to For Mothers-of-The Bride Seeking Style and Comfort
- Deliciously Healthy NUTS FOR DOUGHNUTS
- 4 Best Workout Leggings and Tights
- HOW TO CREATE THE EXCITEMENT OF AN AFFAIR IN YOUR RELATIONSHIP