STARTING OFF AS A MAKEUP ARTIST I started off attending some makeup courses and from there I explored and went for a lot of seminars. Eventually, I was lucky enough to meet the pioneer batch of Shu Uemura. They were impressed with my work and asked me to attend a private session where we exchanged ideas.
One of my first big projects was when I was chosen to do the makeup of a very high profile socialite for a magazine. I was nervous at first because she was known to be very particular about her makeup. So when she loved my work, I felt a strong sense of achievement and it motivated me as an artist. From there, I started working on more projects including bridal and editorial hairstyling and makeup. After accumulating knowledge and experience over the years, I also give personal hairstyling and makeup training courses.
Short hairstyle ideas uk Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- THOSE BROWS! THAT HAIR! THOSE LIPS! THAT SKIN!
- The go-to For Mothers-of-The Bride Seeking Style and Comfort
- Deliciously Healthy NUTS FOR DOUGHNUTS
- 4 Best Workout Leggings and Tights
- HOW TO CREATE THE EXCITEMENT OF AN AFFAIR IN YOUR RELATIONSHIP