After all, your wedding is your special day. Don’t spend it looking and feeling like someone else statement look while half-braided undercut styles are perfect for edgy brides. Try to stick to your hair’s natural texture. If you have the kind of poker-straight hair that makes getting waves a three-hour affair stick to a sleek look with a quiff or half updo on top. The quintessential bridal look is synonymous with the traditional idea of a beautiful woman complete with hip-grazing tresses. But not many of us take the long hair route to beauty anymore, and that’s okay. Got a stunning pixie cut? Flaunt it confidently. As your wedding pictures will testify, a cool crop looks just fine with sarees. LA VIE EN ROSE Short to medium length haircuts with bangs Our affair with the soft old rose hue is never-ending! Drape yourself in this timeless and romantic shade for the bridal season.
Short to medium length haircuts with bangs Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- THOSE BROWS! THAT HAIR! THOSE LIPS! THAT SKIN!
- The go-to For Mothers-of-The Bride Seeking Style and Comfort
- Deliciously Healthy NUTS FOR DOUGHNUTS
- 4 Best Workout Leggings and Tights
- HOW TO CREATE THE EXCITEMENT OF AN AFFAIR IN YOUR RELATIONSHIP