Symptoms of alopecia in women.
In normal condition a woman tends to lose around 100-125 hairs per day. Losing more hair than that indicates that the condition is not normal.
The following two conditions indicate alopecia in women –
• Hair thinning over the entire head
• Hair loss at the crown or hair line, from mild to moderate
Causes of female pattern baldness.
The disease is triggered by the presence of a male hormone called testosterone in female body. Testosterone is produced by androgen hormone.
Certain women are decidedly more sensitive to testosterone than others. This sensitivity results in hair thinning on their scalp. Testosterone interacts with the enzyme 5 alpha reductase produced by the body. The interaction causes the production of DHT within the hair follicle.
DHT causes production of shorter and finer hairs. When DHT is not received well by hair
Short Prom Hairstyles Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- The Best Celebrity Diet That Work
- Celebrity Beauty Routines
- NUTRITION EXPERT CARRY ON WITH COFFEE
- Beauty Secrets – Beauty Tips and Tricks From Celebs
- Bridal Bootcamp Anyone?