1/2 lb. bean curd
2 oz. minced pork
3 egg whites
2 tbsp. wheat flour
Salt to taste
1 tsp. sherry
2 tbsp. cornstarch dissolved in water
1 tsp. each scallion and ginger juices
2 cups vegetable oil
6 black fungus soaked in water
1 dried bamboo shoot soaked in water
1 cup clear broth
1 tbsp. soy sauce
1 tbsp. ham chopped To Prepare:
1. Mash bean curd and mix with half of the minced pork, egg whites, flour, salt, a little sherry and cornstarch, ginger and scallion juices. Roll into balls.
2. Heat oil in a pan over a high flame, flatten the balls with a spatula and put them in the pan. Fry on two sides until golden brown.
3- Heat a little oil in a pan over a high flame, add bamboo slices, fungus, sherry, broth, soy sauce, ham, pork, and bean curd balls. Simmer for two minutes. Add the dissolved cornstarch and serve.
SIMMERED BEAN CURD BALLS Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Feast On The Exquisite Flavours Of The Lebanon With These Delicious Recipes
- The Hill Supper Club And Masterchef Contestant
- Boost Your Wellbeing With Lagom Sweden’s Answer to Mindfulness
- Find Delicious Balance In Midlife With These Health-Enhancing Recipes
- NUTRITION EXPERT SKIN BOOSTERS