Tips and Tricks
Set aside 15 minutes in the morning and another 15 minutes before you go to bed at night to read and practice what is contained here. When you are through with the blog those 15 minutes will become the time that you use to take care of your hair and will probably shrink to five or 10 minutes depending what you choose to do.
At the end of each chapter you will find a list of tips and tricks like this one that draws and summarizes actions to take based on the facts presented in the main text. Use this list as a reminder of what you need to do once you’ve understood how healthy hair and hair care fit together.
Simple African Hairstyles Photo Gallery
Make a commitment to yourself that you will put at least one lesson into practice each new week or every few days. Even one or two changes will give you surprising results in your pursuit of healthier, stronger, and more beautiful hair.
Maybe You Like Them Too
- THOSE BROWS! THAT HAIR! THOSE LIPS! THAT SKIN!
- The go-to For Mothers-of-The Bride Seeking Style and Comfort
- Deliciously Healthy NUTS FOR DOUGHNUTS
- 4 Best Workout Leggings and Tights
- HOW TO CREATE THE EXCITEMENT OF AN AFFAIR IN YOUR RELATIONSHIP