1/4 cup cornstarch
1/4 cup baking soda
1/4 cup coconut oil
10-20 drops essential oil of choice
1. Combine all using a stand mixer or hand.
2. Pack into deodorant containers. This makes 2 sticks Softening Lip Balm
6 drops Spearmint, Orange, lime or Peppermint essential oil
4 tbsp apricot oil
2 tsp grated beeswax
1 tsp Shea butter
1 tsp carrot infused oil Instructions
1. Add the Shea butter, beeswax and apricot oil to a glass Pyrex jug. Let it stay in a fry pan of simmering water and then melt ingredients together.
2. Add the carrot infused oil, blend well and once cool, add the essential oil.
3. Pour into small d glass jars. Cover tightly, label and date product.
Maybe You Like Them Too
- 7 Hottest Beauty Product
- 3 of the best… CHARCOAL BEAUTY PRODUCTS
- Want your locks to look effortlessly beautiful? Try these tips from stylist to the stars Luke Hersheson
- Look good and feel amazing with this month’s hottest product
- 3 of the best… HYDRATING SERUMS