The oil should be applied right before bed, so that it can infuse with your hair and scalp overnight. In the morning, you can wash and dry your hair as normal. If you have normal hair, then you should use this oil at least once a week; however, if your hair is dry, you should use the oil at least twice a week. However, if you have oily hair, you should only use this oil once every two weeks. Prior to application, make sure that the oil is either warm to the touch or is at room temperature.
Apply the oil by separating your hair and spreading the oil with your fingers along your scalp. Continue until your entire scalp has been covered with the oil. Never pour the oil directly onto your scalp.
With your fingertips, massage your scalp in a circular motion for 30 minutes to help stimulate blood flow. Next, if you have split ends, gently rub the oil into the ends of your hair. Remember to put a soft towel over your pillow before going to bed to protect your bedding from the oil. Feel free to wash and dry your hair as normal in the morning.
Coconut Oil Hair Treatment
• 2 cups of Coconut oil
• 10 gm Hibiscus petals
• 5 gm of Fenugreek seeds
• 5 gm of Curry leaves
• 5 gm of Neem leaves
1. Heat the Coconut oil. Once it starts to boil, slowly add in the hibiscus petals, and then include the Fenugreek seeds, Curry leaves, and the Neem leaves as well.
2. Allow the mixture to cool.
3. Once cooled, pour the mixture into a glass container.
4. Store it in a cool, dry location for several weeks.
5. Strain the mixture again into another clean glass container. It is now ready to be used.
Simple Hair Styles Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- THOSE BROWS! THAT HAIR! THOSE LIPS! THAT SKIN!
- The go-to For Mothers-of-The Bride Seeking Style and Comfort
- Deliciously Healthy NUTS FOR DOUGHNUTS
- 4 Best Workout Leggings and Tights
- HOW TO CREATE THE EXCITEMENT OF AN AFFAIR IN YOUR RELATIONSHIP