extremely easy Ingredients
450 g/1 lb dried spaghetti salt 125 ml/4 1 oz extra-virgin olive oil 4 garlic cloves, chopped very finely \ tsp dried chilli flakes 3 tbsp chopped fresh flat-leafed parsley
Cook the pasta in plenty of boiling salted water until al dente. Drain and transfer to a warm serving dish. Season with salt to taste and keep the dish warm.
Heat the oil in a small saucepan over a medi.um-low heat. Add the garlic and chilli flakes. Cook for 1-2 minutes until the garlic is just beginning to colour. Immediately pour the contents of the saucepan over the pasta. Toss thoroughly to mix.
Sprinkle with the parsley and toss again. Serve immediately.
Spaghetti with garlic & oil sauce Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Feast On The Exquisite Flavours Of The Lebanon With These Delicious Recipes
- The Hill Supper Club And Masterchef Contestant
- Boost Your Wellbeing With Lagom Sweden’s Answer to Mindfulness
- Find Delicious Balance In Midlife With These Health-Enhancing Recipes
- NUTRITION EXPERT SKIN BOOSTERS