1 cup lean white fish fillets, skin
2 large tomatoes, peeled and chopped or
1 cup canned tomatoes, no added salt and bone removed 1 medium onion, chopped
1 clove garlic, crushed 216 cups fish stock, fat free pinch allspice pinch tumeric good pinch saffron
1/2 teaspoon paprika
Place the onions, garlic and 1/2 1/2 cup stock into 1/2 large, deep, microwave-safe dish. Cover.
Microwave on high for 6 minutes Stir at least two times during cooking.
Process the cooked onion mixture and tomatoes, using the cutting blades, until pureed. Return to the dish, add the remaining ingredients and stir in well. Cover.
Microwave on medium high for 2 to 3 minutes Stir two times during cooking. Allow to stand for 1/2 further 1 minute.
Spicy fish Soup Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Feast On The Exquisite Flavours Of The Lebanon With These Delicious Recipes
- The Hill Supper Club And Masterchef Contestant
- Boost Your Wellbeing With Lagom Sweden’s Answer to Mindfulness
- Find Delicious Balance In Midlife With These Health-Enhancing Recipes
- NUTRITION EXPERT SKIN BOOSTERS