Natural Hot Oil for Normal Hair
• 1 cup virgin Coconut oil
• 2 tablespoon Avocado oil
• 2 tablespoon Safflower oil
• 1 tablespoon Jojoba oil
1. Place the oil in a measuring cup glass. Heat it in the microwave for 2 minutes.
2. Place the warmed oil in an applicator bottle to make it easier to apply onto hair.
3. Soak you hair with water for 5 minutes. Evenly dispense oil into your hair with your hands. Massage from your scalp to the ends. Cover hair with a plastic cap. Process under a hooded dryer for
20 minutes. A steamer will work as well.
4. Remove the plastic cap. hair shampoo and condition as usual.
Spring Hairstyles Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Digi-Proof Your Health
- The Best Celebrity Diet That Work
- Celebrity Beauty Routines
- NUTRITION EXPERT CARRY ON WITH COFFEE
- Beauty Secrets – Beauty Tips and Tricks From Celebs