Natural Hot Oil for Normal Hair.
• 1 cup virgin Coconut oil.
• 2 tablespoon Avocado oil.
• 2 tablespoon Safflower oil.
• 1 tablespoon Jojoba oil.
1. Place the oil in a measuring cup glass. Heat it in the microwave for 2 minutes.
2. Place the warmed oil in an applicator bottle to make it easier to apply onto hair.
Spring Hairstyles Photos
Click to Photo for Next Images of Spring Hairstyles
Soak you hair with water for 5 minutes. Evenly dispense oil into your hair with your hands. Massage from your scalp to the ends. Cover hair with a plastic cap. Process under a hooded dryer for.
20 minutes. A steamer will work as well.
4. Remove the plastic cap. Hair shampoo and condition as usual.