Strawberry And Peach Cream Recipe
You will need for 4 servings: 1 strawberry jelly 2 level tablespoons 3 tablespoons sugar cornflour 1 oz. butter
1 pint milk 1 small can peaches
1 Dissolve jelly in a little hot water. Make up to
1 pint with cold water.
2 Pour into 1-J-pint mould, rinsed out with cold water. Leave in a cool place to set.
3 Blend cornflour with a little of the milk, boil the remainder of the milk.
4 Pour the boiling milk on to the blended cornflour, stirring well.
5 Return to pan, bring to the boil and cook for
6 Stir in sugar and butter.
7 Drain peaches, chop half of them and stir into the cornflour mixture, leave until cool.
8 Pour cornflour on to jelly. Leave until set.
9 Turn out and decorate with remaining peaches.
Strawberry And Peach Cream Recipe Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Feast On The Exquisite Flavours Of The Lebanon With These Delicious Recipes
- The Hill Supper Club And Masterchef Contestant
- Boost Your Wellbeing With Lagom Sweden’s Answer to Mindfulness
- Find Delicious Balance In Midlife With These Health-Enhancing Recipes
- NUTRITION EXPERT SKIN BOOSTERS