Keep germs at bay with a concoction of lavender-, eucalyptus-, lemon-, and peppermint essential oils before a flight, (from R30 for 11ml; faithful-to-nature.co.za), for an immune-boosting kick on long flights with stuffy atmospheres. Sprinkle a few drops of each on a tissue; hold it in your hand (not against nose); breathe in deeply.
For legs and ankles that get quite achy and swollen, massage in Mama Mio Lucky Legs Cooling Energising Leg
For me-time moments, pack a few easy-to-use facial treatments, and lie back and relax with one on for 20 minutes or so. FOR FACE: try Sorbet Hydrating, Clarifying & Moisturising Face Mask, R39,95 for one application. It’ll drench your skin in plumping hyaluronic acid, and witch hazel, which tones and hydrates. FOR EYES: banish that tired look using EyeSlices Eye Gels, R200 for 10 applications, to rid yourself of dark circles and puffiness.
Nail art fireworks Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- THOSE BROWS! THAT HAIR! THOSE LIPS! THAT SKIN!
- The go-to For Mothers-of-The Bride Seeking Style and Comfort
- Deliciously Healthy NUTS FOR DOUGHNUTS
- 4 Best Workout Leggings and Tights
- HOW TO CREATE THE EXCITEMENT OF AN AFFAIR IN YOUR RELATIONSHIP