The best protection against sunburn is to avoid excess exposure to the sun’s rays. Repeated sunburn might cause skin cancer, premature aging, and wrinkles. Nutrients related to wound healing are also important in the healing of burned skin. These include vitamin C, vitamin A, zinc, folic acid, vitamin B12, other B vitamins, vitamin E, and protein.
Regardless of the skin condition, or whether the plan is prevention or treatment, the best strategy’ is a nutritious hair diet of whole grain breads and cereals, dried beans and peas, lean meats, fresh fruits and vegetables, and low-fat dairy foods. It is the combination of foods in the hair diet, not one or two nutrients, that provides the best protection against disorders of the skin, hair, and nails.
Sunburn Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- DR Karen Sherman Lead Researcher at The Seattle Group Health Center
- To Start Winning The Battle of The Bulge You Need to Be Able to Separate Fact From Fallacy
- Are There any Foods That can Help Reduce Stress?
- I Pack Lunch to Save Money But am Getting Sick of The Same Old Same Old Any Tips to Spice Things Up?
- Shopping at a Local Farmers Market is One of The Best Ways to Improve Your Diet and Your Overall Health