Swiss Omelette Recipe
Cooking Time: about 10 minutes
You will need for 4 servings:
1 oz. butter 2 tablespoons cooked
1 small onion, finely green peas chopped 2 oz. mushrooms,
1 cooked potato, cut sliced into dice 4 eggs
2 tomatoes, peeled salt and pepper and sliced paprika
1 Melt the butter in a good sized frying pan or saut6 pan.
2 Add the onion and cook until soft, then add potato, tomatoes, peas and mushrooms, and saute all well together.
3 Beat the eggs, add a little seasoning and pour over the contents of the pan.
4 Cook until the egg is just set, then turn upside down on to a hot dish.
5 Sprinkle with paprika and garnish as liked.
Swiss Omelette Recipe Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Feast On The Exquisite Flavours Of The Lebanon With These Delicious Recipes
- The Hill Supper Club And Masterchef Contestant
- Boost Your Wellbeing With Lagom Sweden’s Answer to Mindfulness
- Find Delicious Balance In Midlife With These Health-Enhancing Recipes
- NUTRITION EXPERT SKIN BOOSTERS