The largest of the Canary Islands, Tenerife is a world of contrasts. It boasts 269 km of coastline – from small bays and natural pools in the north to volcanic beaches in popular resorts in the south, including Adeje and Arona. However, the island offers more than just beaches. Discover Teide National Park and the Corona Forestal Natural Park.
Hire a mountain bike or hike along mountain trails. You can also play golf or go surfing and hang gliding. Tenerife is also a spectacular place for diving as the volcanoes have produced an original sea floor. And a whale watching boat excursion is an absolute must!
Tenerife Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Weddings: Dresses, Engagement Rings, and Ideas
- Wedding Ceremony & Vow Ideas
- Come and Plan Your Big Day at The Best Bridal Event of The Year
- The 5 Biggest Bridal Trends of 2020
- A Beautiful mMix of Pink and Dusky Lilac Watercolour Hues Was The Starting Point for This Stunning and Unique day…