Long, chic waves with streaks of color take style to a whole new level. Check the technique for creating this lovely look.
1. Shampoo, condition and blow-dry hair.
The Most Popular Long Hairstyles for 2019 Photo Gallery
2. Part the hair at the crown and braid small cornrows.
3. Sew in 24-inch wefts in color 1B to achieve the length you desire.
4. For contrast, sew in honey-blond wefts for a beautiful highlighted look.
5. Begin curling the hair with a mediumbarrel electric curling iron.
6. Pin curls in place with hair clips.
7. Once curls are set—we recommend leaving clips in for up to 30 minutes—release them and create a center part.
8. Pin each side of hair back behind the ears with bobby pins to style.