1 cup aloe vera juice
1 (approx. 1.60 oz.) packet instant fruit pectin
1/4 teaspoons honey
1/4 teaspoons agave nectar
2 teaspoon EVOO
1 teaspoon sweet almond oil
5-7 drops of your favorite essential oils, (for fragrance), if desired
1. Carefully and slowly add pectin in a stream into a mixing bowl.
NOTE: To avoid fruit pectin clumps, you need to make sure you are pouring slowly.
2. Stir in aloe vera juice.
3. Measure in agave nectar, honey, evoo and sweet almond oil.
4. Stir to combine until thoroughly mixed.
5. Measure in the essential oils.
6. Stir to again to evenly distribute essential oils into the aloe mixture.
7. Transfer aloe gel mixture into a bowl; cover very well.
8. Store in a refrigerator.