DON’T BE A STAR Whether your exit strategy is to sell your salon, leave it to your children, or slowly pass it on to your staff; it is important for you to build an independent business that has value in and of itself. The biggest mistake made by salon
owners is to develop a business on their talents rather than building a business from their talents.
If your salon is successful, its lifespan as a business will outlast your career and your payoff will be in passing a wonderful business on to your successor, be it your children or
someone who has bought your salon from you. In either case, the only way you are passing on something of value is if your salon can be just as successful if you are not involved in the business. This should be your ultimate goal. In order to do this, you will have to put your ego aside and commit to build a great business.
Top 50 makeup Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- THOSE BROWS! THAT HAIR! THOSE LIPS! THAT SKIN!
- The go-to For Mothers-of-The Bride Seeking Style and Comfort
- Deliciously Healthy NUTS FOR DOUGHNUTS
- 4 Best Workout Leggings and Tights
- HOW TO CREATE THE EXCITEMENT OF AN AFFAIR IN YOUR RELATIONSHIP