Haircare Guide For Best Vintage Hairstyles
Type 4 Quick Tips
1. Use co-washing (cleansing the hair with conditioner) as your cleansing method to cleanse and condition your coils without stripping the natural oils.
2. Deep condition your tresses once a week. To intensify the conditioning, sit under a hooded dryer for 20 minutes.
3. Detangle with a conditioner that has a lot of slip and a wide-tooth comb or your fingers
4. Shampoo the hair no more than once a month. Clarifying the hair may need to be done to reduce product build-up every couple of months.
5. Seal in moisture and add shine by using oils (such as jojoba, argan, sweet almond or coconut), hair milks, styling butters or leave-in/regular conditioner.
There is more to hair than just type and texture. The porosity of your hair can greatly determine how products impact it and what maintenance you will need in order to achieve healthy hair. Because of this, you might find that you and someone else have the same hair type but you can’t achieve the same look to your hair as they do. The hair type chart can help you to understand your texture but understand that no product will make type 4 hair look like type 2.
SULFATE SHAMPOO VS NO SULFATE SHAMPOO “What you are is what you have been. What you’ll be is what you do now” Buddha
Vintage Hairstyles Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- NUTRITION EXPERT CARRY ON WITH COFFEE
- Beauty Secrets – Beauty Tips and Tricks From Celebs
- Bridal Bootcamp Anyone?
- The Know Reveal The New Hot Looks For Big Day Beauty
- Dream Wedding Venues