An abundance of soft, sugary pinks created the backdrop for this romantic shoot, as London’s Berkeley hotel became a wedding wonderland of blossom trees, blooms and scattered petals. Plush velvet, mirrored pieces and glints of gold gave an opulent vibe, while bespoke details, such as hand- lettered candles, added to the charm. Of course, a candy-hued day calls for the prettiest desserts, and painted cakes, delicate biscuits and flower-filled jellies (not to mention the chic cocktails conjured up by The Berkeley) were the perfect finishing touches to a deliciously stylish day.
Wedding Color Palette Ideas 2019 Photo Gallery
BRIDE AND GROOM
Lily Of The Valley’ dress, from £11,900, phillipalepley.com. Diamond and 18ct rose-gold necklace and diamond and rose-gold bangle, both POA (collection starts from £25,000), davidmorris.com. Sateen tuxedo jacket, £350; trousers, £150; silk bow-tie, £55; all hardyamies.com. Jacquard shirt, £170, and silk pocket square, £50, both paulsmith.com. Shoes, similar from £525, church-footwear. com. Artificial honeysuckle garland, from £25, to hire, palmbrokers.com.
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Weddings: Dresses, Engagement Rings, and Ideas
- Wedding Ceremony & Vow Ideas
- Come and Plan Your Big Day at The Best Bridal Event of The Year
- The 5 Biggest Bridal Trends of 2020
- A Beautiful mMix of Pink and Dusky Lilac Watercolour Hues Was The Starting Point for This Stunning and Unique day…