My inspiration was an ethereal, vintage circus feel,’ says bespoke event planner and stylist Charlotte Ricard, who created this stunning shoot.
‘The colour palette was all about different shades of pink, from cotton candy to bright fuchsia. I then wove in elements of cream, green and electric blue, and textures such as wood, velvet and ceramics. This gave an elegant summer wedding vibe, but was also a nod to old-school circus shows.
Wedding Dresses Spring 2019 Photo Gallery
I wanted lots of magical touches (such as the “real” unicorn and the twirling sugar one inside the cake), and I chose the most talented suppliers to bring my vision to life, from Ricky Paul’s bold floristry, to The Enchanting Cake Company’s carousel masterpiece and Ruth Milliam’s twinkling gowns. And a midsummer circus was born!’ BRIDE Ianthe dress, £8,500, ruthmilliam. com. Pink bouquet (peony, astilbe, dahlia, Sweet Avalanche rose and ostrich feather), £200, rickypaulflowers.co.uk
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Weddings: Dresses, Engagement Rings, and Ideas
- Wedding Ceremony & Vow Ideas
- Come and Plan Your Big Day at The Best Bridal Event of The Year
- The 5 Biggest Bridal Trends of 2020
- A Beautiful mMix of Pink and Dusky Lilac Watercolour Hues Was The Starting Point for This Stunning and Unique day…