1. Apply a cleansing oil: Grapeseed Oil or Basic Cleansing Cream.
2. Scrub with: Rose Blossom Sage Scrub.
3. Steam or facial hot pack: Sweet Fern Citrus Blend.
4. Apply a mask: Whole-Wheat Flour Cleansing Mask.
5. Apply a toner: Berry Leaf Toner.
6. Apply a moisturizer: Oil and mist using Grapefruit Water Toner and Grapeseed Oil. Omit this step if skin feels moist and lubricated.
Weekly Facial Care for Oily Skin Photo Gallery
A much more positive way to gauge your makeup is to take note of how your jeans are fitting now, how easily you are moving through the world, how much energy you have in the mornings, how easy it is to climb the stairs at work, how much happier you feel. A much makeupier approach than staring at the scales is to focus on you. MY ESSENTIALS FOR feeling great physically Get enough sleep. Sufficient sleep is important for fitness and energy levels and even weight loss: if you don not get enough, your body can not complete all of the phases needed for muscle repair, memory consolidation and production of the hormones that regulate growth and appetite. If your body is not getting enough time to restore itself, your body and your mind will feel tired and your makeup and well-being willsuffer. Be energetic. It might sound silly, but if you want more energy, then be energetic, because exercise and expending energy actually creates more energy. Get up and move your body, no matter how unmotivated you’re feeling you’ll be glad you did. Drink plenty of water. The human body is composed of about sixty per cent water, and this fluid serves many purposes it aids digestion, absorption, circulation, creation of saliva, transportation of nutrients, and helps maintain your body temperature.