Here are some simple rules that will help you to get a good night’s sleep and stop you putting on weight:
Try and leave a gap of four hours between eating your evening meal and going to sleep. If this isn’t possible, eat a light meal in the evening and avoid eating anything sweet. Don’t snack after your evening meal.
If you drink more than a glass of wine or a small glass of beer in the evening, you’ll fall asleep quickly, but it’ll be a shallow, fragmented sleep and you’ll wake up feeling tired.
Coffee in the evening? The caffeine in coffee is a stimulant so it’s best to avoid coffee if you want to have a good sleep. Some people don’t find this a problem, but most do.
Don’t look at a light-emitting screen like an iPad or a phone, at least one hour before you go to bed. Why? Because it’ll affect your sleep-promoting hormone melatonin. It may reduce it by up to 50%. You’ll find it difficult to get to sleep, and it may affect the quality of your sleep for the rest of the night.
Weight Loss Exercises Simple Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- That exercising outside is good for your body
- What Can I Do to Stop Feeling Hungry All the Time Without Eating?
- How often should you work out?
- What’s The Best Way to Measure my Weight Loss Progress e.g. Scale Dress Size Compliments From Friends?
- Should You Completely Avoid Junk Food?