What Size Exercise Ball For Pregnancy
VITAMIN A FOR PILATES
13. IMMUNE SYSTEM
Vitamin A is most important in fighting infections as it provides strength to cell walls (mucous membranes) which protect the inner part of cells from attack by germs, pollution, viruses and bacteria.
Vitamin A improves the functions of the white blood cells. Vitamin A increases immunity to disease and decreases the symptoms of colds and the flu, as it retards the spread of infection.
Carotenoids from plant sources provide powerful antioxidant action to protect cells from the effects of free radicals from cooked oils and processed foods.
Beta carotene is the most potent antioxidant carotenoid. Smoking depletes the store of carotenoids in the body.
Carotenoids improve cellular connections and may therefore prevent the development of cancerous cells. The antioxidant action of carotenoids may also prevent cancer formation.
What Size Exercise Ball For Pregnancy Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- That exercising outside is good for your body
- What Can I Do to Stop Feeling Hungry All the Time Without Eating?
- How often should you work out?
- What’s The Best Way to Measure my Weight Loss Progress e.g. Scale Dress Size Compliments From Friends?
- Should You Completely Avoid Junk Food?