Relax with Supported Savasana, a yoga pose that allows your chest and shoulders to open, eases your breathing, cools, and instils a sense of calm.
Sit on the floor, on a mat, with the short edge of a yoga bolster a few centimetres behind you.
Slowly fold back, resting your lower back ribs onto the bolster and allowing your upper body and head to be held by it. Straighten your legs on the mat.
Get comfortable and stay like that for up to 10 minutes. Release gently, remove the bolster, and draw your knees into your chest.
For classes Go to yogafinder.com, click on the Yoga Classes’ link, choose South Africa and the area you live in. Find Yoga bolster, R250, from yogaessentials.co.za
Yoga Poses Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- I started my Dream Business After Appearing on Shark Tank South Africa’
- Best Hairstyles For 50 Year Old Woman
- Best Hairstyles For Women Over 40
- How To Take Care Of Your Skin?
- Khloé Kardashian Hairstyles – Haircuts – Hair Colors 2019